Since it's become slightly cooler out, my parents have been putting long-sleeved shirts on me and I have to confess -- they are delicious. At first I was frustrated because I am so used to putting my hands in my mouth and these things were in the way, but the first taste hooked me and I am so not looking forward to it warming up. If you haven't tried it yet, I suggest you do yourself a favor and put your sleeve in your mouth. The wetter the better is my mantra!
Sunday, October 21, 2007
A Few Thoughts on Sleeves
Since it's become slightly cooler out, my parents have been putting long-sleeved shirts on me and I have to confess -- they are delicious. At first I was frustrated because I am so used to putting my hands in my mouth and these things were in the way, but the first taste hooked me and I am so not looking forward to it warming up. If you haven't tried it yet, I suggest you do yourself a favor and put your sleeve in your mouth. The wetter the better is my mantra!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey there Jackster! I love your blog - how cool are you?? I agree that sleeves totally rock... not only do they taste great, they also make great napkins/kleenex.
Much love from your GM in Orlando.
Post a Comment