So my dad was filling me in on this Ohio State-Michigan rivalry: and I can't wait to see The Game for the first time. All I can say is, if my nearly six months have taught me anything, those Wolverines are some serious poopie heads. I was thinking over this matchup while chowing down on some sweet potatoes today and here's my official breakdown on how things will go down in The Big House: from what I've seen, the Wolverines offense has been favoring the passing game of late, and with Ohio State's propensity for rush defense (No.1 in the nation), Michigan will once again have to stretch the field to set up the run. But Malcom Jenkins should be able to bottle up Mario Manningham, meaning the good guys will make it four straight over Michigan. The score: 27-24, Ohio State. Something tells me I'll be toasting a bottle to Jim Tressel around 3:30 p.m. Saturday.
Friday, November 16, 2007
O-H-I-O
So my dad was filling me in on this Ohio State-Michigan rivalry: and I can't wait to see The Game for the first time. All I can say is, if my nearly six months have taught me anything, those Wolverines are some serious poopie heads. I was thinking over this matchup while chowing down on some sweet potatoes today and here's my official breakdown on how things will go down in The Big House: from what I've seen, the Wolverines offense has been favoring the passing game of late, and with Ohio State's propensity for rush defense (No.1 in the nation), Michigan will once again have to stretch the field to set up the run. But Malcom Jenkins should be able to bottle up Mario Manningham, meaning the good guys will make it four straight over Michigan. The score: 27-24, Ohio State. Something tells me I'll be toasting a bottle to Jim Tressel around 3:30 p.m. Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment