My mom, dad and my uncle Tom took me to see Santa Claus. I wasn't sure what a Santa Claus was, but now I can tell you he's bright, hairy and awesome. As you can see, I was happy to meet him. The only complaint here is that he didn't even ask me what I want for Christmas, but I couldn't tell him anyway so what's the difference? My dad did promise Santa that we would leave milk and cookies out for him. I hope he knows I'm going to be in Indiana on Christmas Eve. But he is Santa and mom tells me he knows and sees all. That's a little scary, but I met the guy and he's OK in my pop-up book.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Santa ... I KNOW HIM. I KNOW HIM
My mom, dad and my uncle Tom took me to see Santa Claus. I wasn't sure what a Santa Claus was, but now I can tell you he's bright, hairy and awesome. As you can see, I was happy to meet him. The only complaint here is that he didn't even ask me what I want for Christmas, but I couldn't tell him anyway so what's the difference? My dad did promise Santa that we would leave milk and cookies out for him. I hope he knows I'm going to be in Indiana on Christmas Eve. But he is Santa and mom tells me he knows and sees all. That's a little scary, but I met the guy and he's OK in my pop-up book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment