Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm Back from O-Town

So, you know I went to Orlando this past weekend to see my Nikki and my Mickey. There is a lot to tell so buckle down, grab a coke, and enjoy. We got there way past my bedtime so I went to sleep to wake up and see my Nikki-I just love her. Then we all got ready and decided to go to lunch and then to Nikki's work. She works for Hard Rock corporate and we got to see a bunch of cool memorabilia. We saw James Dean's bike from Rebel, a Keith Haring original, and Nikki's desk. It was fun to walk around and see her work. Then, we went to Universal Studios; Islands of Adventure and what an adventure it was. We saw Dr. Seuss land-which mom really liked but I felt it was too sissy for me. I did meet The Grinch, he was nice and I wanted to pet his fur. I saw Thing 1 and Thing 2, they wanted their picture taken with me. Then the cool stuff, we walked over to the Superheros side. I met the man-Spiderman! We flung web together it was awesome. I also met Wolverine, and the X-Men hotties Storm and Rogue. My parents thought I would be scared but they are no match for me. We then met Popeye and Olive Oil and I was told to eat my spinach. We walked over to the Studios side and it was fun too. We ate at Margaritaville and got to meet Amy and Marcelo, Nikki's friends. What a day!

Then we went home to wake up and go to the hap-hap-happiest place on earth-Disney's Magic Kingdom. This was my second time, you know I went with my Papau and cousins before. I saw some old friends. I got my picture taken with a few people like Timon and Rafiki, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto. I was kissed by Snow White! She said, "Can I kiss you like I kiss Dopey?" and my parents looked puzzeled and said yes then she took my face in her hands and planted a big red lipstick print on my forehead. I think I am in love. We waited in line to see Minnie but I was getting tired so I took a nap while Nikki and Daddy went on some rides. I did ride the Pirates of the Carribean-this was my second time on it-and I rode The Haunted Mansion. I was asleep through the whole line in the bjorn on my mommy and then all of a sudden I wake up in the middle of a dark and scary place but I didn't cry I just looked around. We were getting ready to go but my mommy wanted to go see if Mickey was in his tent and to everyone's surprise he was in the tent. The line was a little long and I was tired so I snuggled up to my mom and the next thing I know I am out. I can't wake up I am so tired. Well, it was our turn to see Mickey and my mom and dad say we walked in and Mickey gave me a little kiss and my mom tried to move me but I was asleep! So, I missed out on talking with Mickey but we got a picture of it. You can see my pictures from my trip at shutterfly or click the link right here. After Disney, we went to meet Emer, one of Nikki's other friends. She was funny and told us about her day at the Daytona 500. Then it was off to bed at Nikki's house. On Monday we woke up and met Nikki and Katie for lunch and then head back to the ATL. I had a blast and am excited to go back soon.

No comments: