I've been away a while, mainly because my mommy and daddy were in Mexico and everyone in our house has been sick the last few days. But I'm ready to tap away at the keys again, though I've got a 2oz of Pedialyte in hand. My dad and I spent Thursday and Friday watching the first round of the NCAA tournament and after seeing all those guys dunking, I thought I'd do my best imitation. I've got no hops, but at 10 months I've got a lot of upside to me. Anyway, after seeing the first weekend of the tournament, here's my Final Four prediction: UCLA, Kansas, North Carolina and Texas. In the final I like UCLA and Kansas with the Jayhawks cutting down the nets.
While my mommy and daddy were in Mexico, I got to spend four days with my Grandma McCartney and it was awesome. We went to the mall, played and made cookies. I also got away with more than I do with mommy and daddy here but don't tell anyone.
Well, in my still semi-sick condition my little fingers are getting tired so I'm out. Until next time: Peace, Love and Formula!
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment