After months and months of buildup, I have mastered the art of crawling ... a couple of steps in front of me at least. It isn't much but it already has my mommy and daddy freaking out that they need to go buy gates for the top and bottom of the stairs so from that end, mission accomplished!
If I can be perfectly frank, I've been doing this crawling thing for quite some time. It's just when they put so much pressure on you, you don't want to deliver when they're watching. What am I, some monkey that is here to entertain? I think not. I've been doing lots of things mommy and daddy don't' know about. Before they e-filed our taxes this year I checked over them. Luckily I caught a couple of more deductions and got them $250 more on their return. But if they want to be impressed with me taking a couple of crawls, I can live with that.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment