Ok, so I have been out of commission for a while but I am back with a monthly review...here's the break down.
Mom and Dad have decided to maintain their Georgia peachness and continue my life as a southern boy, drinking sweet tea and wearing seer suckers. They put our house on the market and are looking for a new nest for us and the soon to be new baby-don't get me started on that yet. So, that is the home front news.
The new baby-they keep saying new baby but what does that mean? I want a puppy! They tell me that Friday is when I will know if I am having a brother or sister-but what does that mean for me and my future?
I have been sick with ear infections, a bad cough, mild dehydration, and you know the river in the pants. All in all, not a good situation for any of us. Mom and Dad didn't get much sleep and I was uncomfortable but I think we are in the clear now-it has been a few weeks since we were all healthy and well. I woke with a stuffy nose and a new cough so I don't know what is wrong with me!
On a different note-I LOVE, let me say it again ,LOVE Toy Story and Toy Story 2! Buzz and Woody are my favs and I can't get enough. I watch them on repeat in the house and if we go anywhere I throw a fit to get my portable DVD player for the car and watch them in the car. Move over Bob (Spongebob) there is a new sheriff in town named Woody! I got my Woody when we went to Disney World in February and now I just can't get enough. I heard my Mom say I just might have a Buzz and Woody birthday party-that would be awesome!
I am getting more independent and want to do my own thing. I like to start the DVD player, brush my teeth, I like to pick my snacks out, I like to pick my shoes to wear, and I still like to throw things and fits when I don't get my way. Only about a month til my birthday-bring on the 2's.
1 comment:
Hey Jack! We have a date on Wednesday! Don't forget! :)
xoxox
Post a Comment