Sunday, May 3, 2009

Stuffing Brother's Pooch

So if I haven't filled you in, I'm having a little brother. Mommy and Daddy went to the doctor to find out who was living in Mommy's tummy and the first thing they saw was some boy parts, so that means I'm having a brother, let's call him Cooper.

Mommy and Daddy recorded my brother's heartbeat and as soon as they got home we went to Build-A-Bear to make brother a dog. Grammy went with us because she came down from Ohio to watch me while my parents were at the doctors. I have one named Marley from before I was born so I helped stuff a doggy for Cooper named Duke and I even got to put a little heart inside of him. He's pretty awesome. If I had to grade out the level of stuffing inside of him, I'd say it ranks somewhere between perfection and awesomeness.

No comments: