So mommy and daddy took me out to the ballgame for the first time ever as I watched the Braves take on the Reds at Turner Field in Atlanta. It was awesome! All these people were sitting around us so I had lots of people to talk to and they had this gigantic television (I didn't have the heart to tell my dad that it made our HDTV look wimpy). I really got into Jeff Francoeur's theme music (as you can see by my video).Thursday, May 29, 2008
Play Ball
So mommy and daddy took me out to the ballgame for the first time ever as I watched the Braves take on the Reds at Turner Field in Atlanta. It was awesome! All these people were sitting around us so I had lots of people to talk to and they had this gigantic television (I didn't have the heart to tell my dad that it made our HDTV look wimpy). I really got into Jeff Francoeur's theme music (as you can see by my video).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment