You've seen the NBA Playoffs commercials, the ones with two guys on split screen saying the same thing, both pontificating about how they've always wanted a title and how it's all that matters to them. Well, I'm here to give LeBron James a glimpse as to what the future of the game holds. "There Can Only Be One?" How about "How Can I Only Be One?" because with game like this (we're talking fadeaway jumper, the ability to post-up anyone and a Houdini-like penchant for passing) and a low center of gravity that makes me a nightmare to defend, I'm going to take the Association by storm.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
There Can Only Be One
You've seen the NBA Playoffs commercials, the ones with two guys on split screen saying the same thing, both pontificating about how they've always wanted a title and how it's all that matters to them. Well, I'm here to give LeBron James a glimpse as to what the future of the game holds. "There Can Only Be One?" How about "How Can I Only Be One?" because with game like this (we're talking fadeaway jumper, the ability to post-up anyone and a Houdini-like penchant for passing) and a low center of gravity that makes me a nightmare to defend, I'm going to take the Association by storm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment