Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Under The Sea ...

Sorry for the hiatus, but as that E*Trade baby proves: us little ones do have lives.

So my Grammy came down to the ATL to celebrate her birthday (call it a novel excuse to come see 20-some pounds of joy named Jack) and as part of the festivities, I got to go to the Georgia Aquarium with Grammy, Grandpy, Mommy, Daddy and my Uncle Tom. It was awesome.

I saw fish, fish and even more fish. My favorites were the Beluga whales and the seals, who make noises kind of like me. Can I get a URNT, URNT?

While we were there, I also got my picture taken with the aquarium's mascot, Deepo. Is it just me or does he look a lot like Nemo??? What's with that? Deepo was cool and I had to touch him -- because when I come in contact with fuzzy characters, its something I just gots to do -- but I'm a Nemo man at heart. I mean, Nemo had enough sense about him to escape a place like the aquarium and apparently Deepo's there each and every day. I like my clown fish feisty.

No comments: