
Wow! I can't believe I 've been gone for so long. I took a trip up North to see the fam and next thing I know it's July! So, my trip-you could say it was jam packed with excitement. We first went to my Grandma and pa McCartney's. While we were there I was able to see my friend Ava-she is a little older than me-just like I like 'em. We played on her swing set, and we even went through a tunnel (of love). She could walk but I had to crawl-cuz that's all I know how to do right now. I also went to my Great G-ma and pa McCartney's. My parents took me to BGand we all got some new shirts. We spent Father's Day in B-town and ate breakfast-Moma and Grandma Mc made it for the boys-we had waffles and eggs. Um, mm good! Then we went to my Uncle Brian and Aunt Jes' house. Let the fun really begin. My cousins had my head spinning the first day but by the end of our stay with them I was keepin' up. They threw me a birthday party and I got to eat more cake! Did I forget to mention I ate cake at Grandma and pa Mc's. I got a fire truck that makes noise, a funshine care bear-which is my cousin Xander's favorite, and some kick butt maracas- i love to dance to the groovy sounds. My Papau Jobe was there to and it was a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment