Saturday, July 5, 2008

Some More Things...

I forgot to tell you that I added my birthday pictures and travel pictures to shutterfly. If you look over to the left there is a link to click that says My Personal Photos...click it and you should be able to see more of me! After I left my cousins I spent some more time in Indiana. I went to stay for a few extra days at my Papau and Mamau's. While I was there I was able to visit more of my favorite people. I had a good visit with my Mimi. I had a good lunch at my Great Mamau and Papau's house. I also, as you can see, loved the simple life of swinging on the porch. It is so relaxing you can fall asleep on your Papau. I can't do that at my house. I went to a City Hall meeting with my Papau-in case you didn't know he's the President of City Council. I went to visit my Nana and Grandpa at their house. I went down to the house boat and met a lot of new friends. The gentle waves allowed my Papau and I to take a nap. Then, just when I thought I wasn't going to see my cousins until later they showed up! We went to see this train named Thomas-maybe you know him. In the summer he travels from town to town to visit the kids. Well, we rode him! I was in my moma's arms and the gentle rocking on Thomas made me fall asleep. I have a hard time staying awake-three hours pass and I'm like-Gosh, I need a nap! My Papau bought me a Thomas the Tank Engine and some track for my birthday. I need to learn to let the track stay on the floor but it tastes soooo good! When it was time to come home my Papau and Ashleigh came too. They spent a day here in Atlanta with me at my house. We had fun in downtown ATL. It was hot but I had a cool ride in my stroller.

No comments: