Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Here's the Low Down




So, I mentioned giving my Moma and Dada a run for their money so let me tell you more. I like to throw things,really, I love it! I throw food, toys, forks, and anything else I can get my hands on. But it's not like it's all the time-just when I am in my mood.

I know when I want something-I want it now! Don't tell me NO! I don't want to hear it and if you tell me no I might hit you in frustration-I may even slap your face.

I whine or I will pull on your leg until you pick me up. I will take you by the finger to what I want and usually I can't have it-like the Wii remotes, the t.v. remote, my Dada's new cell phone (I think my chewing on the last one shorted out the keypad).

I am going through a food phase. All I want to eat are pretzels, crackers, and sometimes chicken or cheerios. I still love the white stuff to drink, now I squeeze my hand a few times to tell my parents I want the wholesome good stuff (they call it sign language) and they clap and smile at me like I am the smartest thing on the planet.

I'm still working the ladies with my charm. If I flash a smile, wave, or blow a kiss it melts them-especially if I do all three. So many ladies talk to me at the grocery or the mall- you'd think I was a celebrity. I giggle and laugh and play games a lot more now. I like to "sneak on" my my Moma and Dada but I am not very good at it because I start laughing before I get to them and I give myself away. I like to give high fives now and I wind up my arm for some power when I hit hands. I like to look at books and play with my toys. I love watching the Noggin channel and Spongebob. I have it good, I'm living the dream.

No comments: