Monday, January 19, 2009

I Too, Am A Dreamer

Today is Martin Luther King Jr. Day and I'm so excited because my mommy and daddy were both home to hang out with me.

Daddy said that MLK believed in a day where people would be seen for who they are and not the color of their skin. That must be why SpongeBob, who is yellow, has a TV show.

Dr. King hoped race would no longer be an issue in our society, and I completely agree. In fact, you can see that I don't even have a problem with different species. Here I am with Linny, who is a Wonder Pet and just so happens to be a member of Genus Cavia (a guinea pig for those of you scoring at home).

Anyway, I'm working on a couple teeth so this has been anything but a holiday in my house. But at least my mommy and daddy get to experience the joy that is parenthood together on this day. That is my dream.

No comments: