OK peeps, I have been MIA but with the big man coming to town, and traveling, and spending so much time with so many people - well, let's just say I've been busy! But, I am back and I am getting into my New Year's groove so let's recap:
I had such a fun Christmas! I left Hotlanta to go to Big Daddy and Grammie's house. My Uncle T-Tom was there and we had so much fun playing, and screaming, and eating. Did you know Santa found me there! I got a lego elephant set and a guitar and some books that make noise! After we left Grammie and Big Daddy's we went to see my cousins Xander and Jamasen, and my Aunt Jes and Uncle Brian. I was soooo excited to see them and we played in their toy room -my Nana was there, too. We got to their house on Christmas Eve and my Mommy gave Xan, J, and me matching Lightning McQueen p.j.'s- we looked so cool for Santa! We did the traditional gingerbread cookies and this year added a gingerbread house. Then it was off to bed so the big man could come down the chimney and guess what? He did!
I tore into my presents to find a drum, paint brushes, watercolors, and more. I must have been good this year despite what my Mommy and Daddy tell me (bad boy! they say-yeah right-did you talk to Santa). My great Mamau and Papau come over and then my Papau showed up. Santa brought me more-haha Moma and Dada. Santa must know how much I like trucks because I got 3 big trucks. I also got a tricycle, a little people village (not to be confused with the village people)-my Moma and Dada say that the truck drivers for the 3 big trucks look like the Village People. We had such a fun day but as all good things it came to an end.
We finished the trip at Papau Jobes. He taught me patty cake with my feet and gosh it was funny- I laughed every time. We went to a Pacers game and that was fun. My Dada bought me a jersey with my name on the back and the number 1. I love beating the thunder sticks on whatever I want to-but it gets me in trouble sometimes. While we were in the area we went to visit my Mimi, and went to Nana's and G-pa Willie's house for a little more time together. Then it was time to come home to my crib. No more pack-n-play, no more toys out of a suitcase, and no more staying up late!
We had a great trip and I was so happy to see everyone. I was excited to be home with all of my new and old toys. Just when I thought it was back to just Mom and Dad guess who showed up? Grammie and Big Daddy! They came down to hang out while Dada went to the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans. Plus they brought down our presents from thier house. While Dada was gone we went to dinner, lunch, shopping, we played, read books, we had a blast! But when Dada came back Grammie and Big Daddy left to go home and since they left it has just been Moma and Dada-but I am starting to give them a run for their money. I tell you more later, now it's time for dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment